The smooth running of any hotel relies on managers, executives and owners being able to make real time operational decisions based on accurate and up-to-date data. But often getting that data can, quite frankly, be a real pain!
Our solution makes the dream a reality with role specific tiles, management reports such as the Daily Flash, and KPI-packed dashboards to present you everything you need at your fingertips.
Along with GAAP accounting, the Hospitality Industry also follows financial setup and reporting guidelines, which, in the past, was referred to as the ‘Green Book’. Our team has rolled out a solution built specifically for the Hotel Industry that follows the standards set forth in the 11th edition of the ‘Uniform System of Accounts for the Lodging Industry’ ... which is now blue, by-the-way!
Along with the standards, here’s what else you get:
- Chart of Accounts built on the 11th edition of the ‘Uniform System of Accounts for the Lodging Industry’
- Standard Operating Statements, including Schedules and Sub-schedules
- Hotel financial statements, including Balance Sheet, Statement of Income, Statement of Cash Flow
- Standard hospitality Financial Ratios and Operating Metrics in the form of dashboards and easy to run reports
- Transactional and Statistical data imports from all major Property/Guest Management Systems and Point of Sale Systems
- Statistical G/L Accounts that are used strictly to hold data and do not affect balances
- Hotel Food and beverage (procurement/purchase to pay and recipe management)
- Hospitality and Retail POS/Retail Merchandising (LS Retail)
- Accessibility from laptop to tablet to phone – making running your hotel easy, wherever you are!